If you are, we can offer you the following challenge:
- A technology leadership position in one of the leading companies in the aviation industry
- Working with world class technology within Air Traffic Management Solutions
- A visible role with great impact on both technology and business
- Power to influence and innovate
- Leading teams of highly competent people
- Competitive package
- Strategic management
- Program owner of all SW development according to approved budgets for Tower systems
- Leading the Development Program Steering Committee in Tower systems
- Close collaboration with top-management in relevant business reviews
- Operational management, controlling and assessment
- Planning, managing, and reporting the development activities initiated by Product Management
- Progress control of development teams and managing quick response to deviations
- Continuous assessment and evaluation of our delivery performance in the programs, and take actions and lead the improvement decision processes
- Leadership and communication
- Communicating priorities and goals to the development teams
- Coaching and motivating the development teams to adopt tools and best practices
- Interacting with leaders in multiple functions
Our next Program Manager knows the value of Lean methods and have experience from continuous improvement processes. You understand Agile methodologies and have used them successfully in the past. Your educational background needs to be within technology, IT management or Software development, preferably at master`s level. Business fluency in English and Norwegian is required.
We offer a challenging leadership role with the power to influence and lead highly competent colleagues developing our market leader technology in the aviation industry. We give you the mandate necessary to create value for our customers and owners. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact our recruitment partner at Head4More, Jan Petter Halvorsen (+47 952 99 077). Show interest in the position by applying via www.head4more.com as soon as possible. All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Indra is one of the world’s leading suppliers of systems within Air Traffic Control. We supply communications, navigation and surveillance systems to many of the largest airports such as London Heathrow, Paris Charles de Gaulle, Toronto, Beijing and Dubai International Airport. Our 200 employees in Norway are based in Asker, with sales offices in China and the United Arab Emirates. With over 1200 customers, we have built up a unique operational and technical expertise to be able to continuously adapt and improve our solutions, based on customers’ need.
Indra is a leading global technology and consulting company that delivers business critical solutions to customers in transport defense and IT. The company has 49 000 employees in 46 countries. Strict quality standards are met at all stages of the value chain, from initial design to production and distribution, so that our solutions provide the industry’s most tried, tested and documented performance, www.indracompany.com/en
Se alle ledige stillinger fra Head4More