Sales and Business Development ManagerTo support and expand on our existing international growth, we are currently seeking an energetic and strategic Business Development Manager for the Pharmaceutical industry. This is considered a key role in our growth within one of our key segments, and you will work closely together with the industry lead to establish an even stronger footprint for Attensi around the globe.
– pharma and health care
Attensi primarily work with medium and large companies (more than 1000 employees). Success in this role will largely depend on the ability manage consultative sales processes to get in front of and perform in meetings with global decision makers. Focus will be on the global market (Europe, USA and Asia), and international Business development and sales will form part of the job as we receive inbound leads from all over the world.
This role will be based at our London office or our HQ in Oslo. At Attensi you will become part of an exciting and rapidly growing scale-up that is already a global leader in its field. You get to work in a flat, open and free environment, where people are encouraged to try new ideas and everyone's voice is heard, surrounded by committed, smart and talented colleagues from a variety of backgrounds, both culturally and academically.
What will you do?
- Support our industry lead with go-to-market strategy for the customer segment
- Map and specify industry specific organisational challenges, training and development needs together with customers and the Industry Lead
- Develop a target list of ideal customers, and work through all relevant channels to get meetings with key decision makers in those companies (lead gen)
- Utilise existing sales channels and identify and exploring new potential sales channels
- Generate leads from conferences and networking events
- Work with our marketing team to increase the success of our digital marketing efforts (outbound and inbound sales towards the sector)
- Develop and grow customer accounts in collaboration with the Industry lead and Customer Success Team
Our dream candidate has experience from the pharmaceutical industry and is eager to use his/her industry specific knowledge and transfer this to an insight-driven sales approach to generate leads, converting them to pitch-meetings and selling communicating Attensi’s unique value proposition for our clients.
In order accomplish this, we believe that you have the following qualifications:
- BSc degree or higher
- 2-5 years' experience with B2Bsales
- Experience from the Pharmaceutical industry, and knowledge of the decision making structure
- It is an advantage if you have proven experience of success with consultative selling
In Attensi you will be offered exciting challenges in a dynamic and innovative environment with great ambitions. We are committed to giving people the opportunity to grow, and you will be able to develop your role over time.
We will offer you:
- Competitive base salaries
- Great, transparent commission structure
- Monthly company social activities
- Annual conference (previously Dublin, Madrid)
Want to join us on our journey?
Please contact our recruitment partners in Head4More. Show interest in the position and apply by pressing the "Søk her" button as soon as possible. If you have any question about the role, do not do not hesitate to contact Anne Skinnemoen tel. + 47 986 30 813 or Bjørn Brudevoll, tel. + 47 968 00 000. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Attensi is the global leader in 3D gamified simulation training for large corporations, creating a ‘learning by doing’ environment in a virtual 3D setting. By using a unique blend of gamification and realism, combined with deep and varied interactivity that is powered by our game AI, training is made fun and engaging.
Attensi was established in its current form in Norway in 2012 and our training is now being used by global brands in more than 100 countries and in 20 different languages.
Se alle ledige stillinger fra Head4More